United Arab Emirates Property Search Engine - Beta

7 BED FAIRWAY VISTAS MANSION DUBAI HILLS

7 Bedrooms, 7 Bathroom, Villa For Sale in Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai

Marketed by:
RERA ORN: 17210 Listing ID: DAVIEANDMAY-592897 Ad Permit # / Listing #: 1114994862
+971523 . . . .
Message
Floor Plan is not available

Click below to request Floor Plan from the agent.

Request Floor Plan

Davie & May is proud to offer for sale this 7-bedroom villa located in Fairway Vistas, Dubai Hills Estate by Emaar Properties for AED 16,500,000



| OVERLOOKING 18-HOLE GOLF COURSE |



● Book directly with Davie & May for the best deal

● Handover March 2019

● 20% paid so far, Remaining 80% to be paid on Emaar Payment plan

● Payment Plan: 65% during construction, 35% on handover

● BUA: 9,212 sqft.

● Views: Overlooking 9th hole of championship golf course

● Selling Price: AED 16,500,000



New to the market is this highly sought after 7 bedroom villa, this property backs onto the 9th hole of the newly constructed 18 hole championship golf course has large kitchen and three reception rooms. Feel free to call for more information on this resale villa.



For Show Home viewing, call our Fairway Vistas specialist, Darryl, on Display contact number today or visit http: //bit.ly/2Fr4Pjr for Virtual Tour, Payment Plan & Full Details



Davie & May is a leading Real Estate company in Dubai with permit no 21077

Property Features & Facilities
  • Apartment
  • Balcony / Terrace
  • BBQ Area
  • Built in Wardrobe / Closet
  • Bungalow
  • Carpet Flooring
  • Central Air Conditioning
  • Close to Metro
  • Community Gym
  • Community View
  • East Facing
  • Fully Fitted Kitchen
  • Gazebo / Outdoor Dining
  • Maid Service
  • Maids Room
  • Marble Flooring
  • Near Golf
  • Near Hospital
  • Near Mall
  • Near Restaurants
  • Near School
  • Near Supermarket
  • Networked ( WIFI or Ethernet )
  • North Facing
  • Private Gym
  • Public Park
  • Public Transport
  • Scenic View
  • Sea / Water View
  • Security
  • Shared Gym
  • Shell and Core
  • South Facing
  • West Facing
Published on
3+ months ago
RERA is the regulatory body of the Dubai Lands department.
Please remember when dealing with Dubai based real estate companies to ask to see a valid RERA ORN ( Office Registration Number ) number and when dealing with a real estate agent of the company to see that their RERA BRN ( Broker Registration Number ) card is valid. All online-marketed properties must have a valid Ad Permit number issued by Trakheesi, please ensure that the Ad Permit provided is valid to the marketed property.
Disclaimer
The information provided in this listing is a guide to assist you in choosing the right property. You should verify that all details are correct with the company who has created the listing. Propertywifi.com makes no warranty that the details provide by the company and /or their agent are correct.